goal

Here on our little hillside, in WV, we try to live a simple life. One where we can try to make the best decisions in regards to what we feed our family, and where we source our foods. We try to make green decision that are not only good for our family but for our community and planet as well. There is no place I would rather raise a family, than these WV hills! So I guess it is our responsibility to preserve them, and our heritage.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Do you bake?

Today I decided to use our leftover meatballs to make a Stromboli.  I made the meatballs over the weekend using venison and local farm raised sausage.
Today I used my normal pizza crust recipe, but I added the oh la la garlic bread seasoning from Do You Bake?.  I added about a teaspoon.  My house smells amazing!!  The Stromboli was delicious.  Next time I will use 2 tsp., and make a white pizza.  That sure sounds good.
Meatball Stromboli
Do You Bake? is a fairly new company that offers all natural making products.  I recently became a consultant and so far love the products, and experimenting with new recipes.   They offer foods with  no artificial coloring, sweeteners, or flavorings, no MSG's, or HFCS, they are locally sourced and packaged after you order them, so they are as fresh as possible.  In March they will be launching a new product line to include a gluten free line.  There are big things coming with this company and I am excited to be along for the ride. You can visit my site at www.doyoubake.com/akilkenny to check out all the exciting new changes or to learn how to become a consultant.